I am a business technology enthusiast whose interest is in turning business metrics into valuable insights for targeting growth and making informed business decisions.
Have built competency in using various technical tools through participation in internships, training, and self-paced learning.
I envision becoming a better business strategist and strong general manager in near future.
▪ Microsoft Office (Word, Publisher, PowerPoint)
▪ Data Analytics (Alteryx Designer, Excel, Power BI)
▪ Design (Canva App, Corel draw, Photoshop)
▪ Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
▪️ Collaboration Tools (Slack, MS Teams)
▪ Google Analytics, Google Office tools, Google Ads, Microsoft Dynamic 365 Fundamentals, and Basic SQL.
I enjoy problem-solving, troubleshooting issues, and coming up with solutions promptly.
I always want to contribute to any team I find myself in, being open to what others have to say and seeing new and exciting ways others would think outside the box keeps me interested.